Wednesday, October 17, 2012

autumn leaves and lessons

I'm enjoying the lovely colors of autumn with my camera right now. I always forget how lovely this season is and through September I'm usually depressed that it's no longer summer. Then October comes and I'm delighted with the colors on the trees, the hot cider, cozy evenings and I'm reconciled to autumn.
brilliant leaves & orange nail polish
fall photo shoot with two real photographers
favorite shoes.
and again
delightful pomegranates
God has also been teaching me some new lessons in this season. One of them is faith and standing firm when things don't feel like they are going right or the way I think they should. These pictures kind of sum up the lesson for me.

All in all - I am enjoying this beautiful season of life.

No comments: