Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Changes...

My poor little blog...forgotten for six months...a lot has changed since I wrote here last. In June a busy yet refreshing summer was begining in Minneapolis. Now I write with winter knocking at the door as fall ends here in Lansing MI. Long story short: God closed some doors and opened others and now I live at home with my family...
It was a radical change to go from life in a dorm with classes and ministry everyday to sharing a room with a six year old and having a job in the secular world. I'm not going to lie...it was a HARD transition!
But the Lord has been Faithful!!

>He provided a job shortly after I arrived home.


>My church family has been an enormous encouragment and provided opportunities for ministry.


>Treasured friendships have gone deeper.


>And best of all God has continued to be the rock I cling to when everything else feels as gray and drizzly as the November rain.


More then anything else, the Lord has taught me through this season that He is a good shepherd, [John 10:11] one we can trust and follow through all of life's rocky terrain. It has been a lovely season so far and I know it won't last forever...life with the Lord is an exciting adventure and we never know what He'll have for us next...


2 comments:

Sparty_Cyclone said...

Nice to hear from you again. I hope you continue updating your blog regularly. Loved the pic! :)

golden_blaze said...

i really like reading what you write. you always make it interesting, and lead my heart back to God at the same time. thanks.