Saturday, December 31, 2011

:::: Happy New Year! ::::

Today is the last day of 2011. Tomorrow is the first day of 2012.

::: I look back and I am so thankful for God's faithfulness :::
.God has taught me to trust Him like never before.
.I have learned to be patient and content in places I thought it was impossible to be so.
.God showed me that He is God, regardless of my circumstances.
.I learned about hope in the middle of hopelessness.
.God showed me His *beautiful* grace and mercy in new ways.
.I love Him more this year then I did last year.

:::I look forward with anticipation because of God's faithfulness:::
.There will be new adventures.
.There will be more to love about God.
.There will be NEW things to experience.
.There will be more people to love.
.I will love Him more next year then I did this one.

Happy New Year everyone! May you look back and see His faithfulness.
May you look forward with hope and anticipation. Blessings on your New Year!

Love,
Heather

No comments: