Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's Here and I'm Ready!

My passport came back to me today with a visa for the Republic of Mozambique inside!!
All week there has been JOY bubbling up in my heart every time I think about what is happening in just 32 days. The funny part is that I really haven't thought much about what the summer is really going to contain. My focus has been so much on the things to accomplish before May 28 but I haven't thought about what happens after that day. Of course I've thought of things like swatting mosquitoes, soaking up hot sun, worshiping, praying, learning, crying, laughing, making new friends and seeing some dear old ones. But I really have no idea what my Heavenly Father has planned. I'm just expecting a new explosion of LOVE in my heart for Him and His world.

No comments: