Monday, September 12, 2011

Kissing Summer Goodbye...Part 1

I'm afraid I have already done a poor job of posting more often on my blog. The day after I posted my little resolution, my family went on vacation for Labor Day Weekend. I was only home for a couple days to work full time before leaving for the next weekend as well.
I can't think of a better way to say goodbye to summer than spending it in beautiful northern Michigan.
Here are some pictures from the camping portion of our trip:
The Sweetest part of camping!
Scotty thoroughly enjoying his S'more
What is a camping trip without a lake?
Regrettably it was far to cold for a swim...so we climbed on rocks instead.
Jacob relaxing with his book
More pictures to come tomorrow...I didn't want to make this massive by putting them all up at once.

No comments: