Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hats and Mitts

One of my winter projects has been crocheting. One of my favorite things to do is make things for people so I learned how to make baby hats for my friends as they are having little ones of their own.

This one I am selling at my churches annual Missions Feast and Silent Auction.
Here is a more detailed view of the crochet pattern and buttons.


My other project for little ones are these finger-less mitts.



The Missions Feast and Silent Auction is coming up on February 19th, 2012 after our church service is over (probably around 12:30). We will also be adding a bible quiz bowl this year! All the proceeds will be going to a family from my church spending their summer in Mozambique learning and ministering to the poor. Come hear more!

No comments: