Thursday, March 8, 2012

a rainy March morning

It's a rainy March morning. I woke up at 5am to a regular rainstorm. That makes me happy because it means S.P.R.I.N.G. is coming!! I know I live in Michigan and shouldn't get too excited yet...it could be snowing by the end of the day. But I have H.O.P.E. and that is a joyous thing!

On this rainy March morning, I made dinner for my family to eat tonight. We try to take turns with the cooking at our house and I actually went the extra step and planned this meal. I'm just not going to be around for dinner tonight so I spent the morning sharpening my "house-wife" skills :)

.Thursday Dinner at the Hall House.
{Click for the Recipes}

This is my second attempt at this recipe. This time I had the fresh rosemary it calls for - my brother said the kitchen smells like Thanksgiving dinner.
It was also my second time making the spinach bread. My dear friend Bethany discovered it and we made it together last week with an Italian Cheese blend (which was also good).

.yum.

Since I won't be here for dinner, I had mine for lunch. Perfect for a rainy S.P.R.I.N.G. day.