Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sinking In

Even though I have been planning on going to MOZAMBIQUE for over a month now, the fact hasn't totally sunk in.
I was driving home from the gym today thinking about the coming summer and realized this is really happening! The Lord really is opening this door wide for me. He really is calling me to spend my summer experiencing His love and learning about giving it.

Three {short} months from now these feet will be on MOZAMBICAN soil bringing the Kingdom of Love!
That makes this little heart excited!

I just don't want to be so busy doing things to prepare that I miss anything the Father wants to do in my heart now to make me ready for this adventure. I have a feeling that I have no idea even close to how much He has planned for this summer. He is faithful to lead us and prepare us, I want to make it my priority to listen to Him. Jesus has lead me this far, I don't want to go any further without Him.



No comments: