Saturday, September 22, 2012

Faces from Mozambique...Ch.4

  During my summer in Mozambique I had a million opportunities to spend time with kids. Every Wednesday, I went to the sewing school where women learn to make skirts and bags to sell. Many of these women had little ones that needed something to do while their mamma's worked, so a couple girls and I played with them for the afternoon.
We loved the tetter-totter!
Flowers in our hair!
These are some of my favorite flowers! I fell in love with them when I lived in Thailand and was so delighted to find them in Mozambique.
They also make good climbing trees!
Loving on babies doesn't always feel like a glamorous, world changing ministry but Jesus spent time loving little ones; they are so precious to Him. This ended up being a huge blessing for me too. I found I needed a season of just loving on kids after being so busy with other ministries at home. It was a really refreshing time for me. God knew just what we all needed when He put us there.



No comments: